28 March 2012

Moments of Weakness

Okay so I had my moment or moments of weakness last night and into this morning. The stress of everything just really got to me, and then I read something that pushed me over the edge. What it was, isn't even important. What's important is that I got some of the pressure and stress out of my system. Not feeling 100% yet but I feel HEAPS better than I did. Now I can move on and move up. 


Now that I have had some time to think things through and have a chat with great friend, the clouds are slowly clearing and I am ready to push through the darkness. I've been talking all week about positivity and how to keep it. It eluded me even though I tried to hang on tight. But that's okay. I'm making my way back. 


I will survive. I always do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment