05 November 2011

Spew of Randomness

So what randomness can I spew today? Well, I have been pretty busy with Landon. Getting him adjusted to life in his new home with new people. He's got a long way to go. I wish I knew what happened to him to make him the way that he is. But he is doing really well in his training classes and he's adjusting to the men in the house, albeit, slowly. 


I've been working a lot lately which is great but, that means not much writing is getting done. That is bad. Very bad. I've got to, once again, get myself back into a habit. It'll be good for both me and Landon to have some sort of structure. 


I've been feeling very mixed up lately. Kind of feeling stuck. Stuck in the sense that there is so much I want to do and yet so much that needs to be completed before I can move on. I want so much out of life, yet obtaining certain things just doesn't seem to be in the cards no matter how much I want them to be. Or how much I try to make them happen. Usually I have no problem working towards my goals or going after what I want, but lately I just can't seem to do it. I'm like a statue frozen in time. Everything is moving all around me, but I stay in the same place. Not lost or unhappy. But stuck and unable to break free. 


I've got plenty of good things, actually amazing things, coming my way in the future. This I know for sure. The past is done and there is no changing it. Not that I can or want to. It's the present that I seem to be shuffling around. Not quite sure where I fit in or who with. Sounds odd considering I've got a great set of friends, a loving family, and the best puppy I could ask for! 


I think a change is what I need, but I'm not too sure what to change or what exactly needs mixing up. Is there something missing in my life? Maybe. Do I know what it is? Not really. Okay. I know one thing but that will happen when it's supposed to. Yes, that is vague speak for a relationship with someone special. But that is not something that I can push. When it happens it'll be worth it and so will waiting for that one guy that makes the wait seem like it never happened. Other than that, I wish I could figure things out. 


On the outside I guess I seem like I have everything together and in control. But that's is definitely not the case. At least it doesn't feel like it. Perhaps I do and I am not recognizing it. Maybe I am in too much of a hurry to live my life the way that I want and I am actually missing the opportunity to do just that! Something to think about for sure.


I think I need to take a walk. Clear my head. Or in my case, fill it up with more to think about. Either way. I am off for now!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all feel like this from time to time. That feeling of being stuck, shall pass so enough. Watch you'll see, in no time you'll be heading full speed ahead,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete