09 September 2011

Check Out This Awesome Event


Hey All! This event was passed along to me and I thought that I would share it with you all! There is a silent auction and ALL proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It's a great cause and with Sarah celebrating her one year stem cell transplant, it's a fantastic reason to party! Hope to see you there!

Sarah's Transplant Birthday Bash
Time
Friday, September 16 at 7:30pm - September 17 at 1:00am

Location
10505 172 Ave
Edmonton, AB

It's been One Year since my stem cell transplant and I want to celebrate with a huge party!! So I rented a hall and sound equipment and I want to dance the night away with all my closest friends and anyone who wants to come. Basically a wedding reception without the hassle of a wedding!

Since I am raising money for the Leukemia and Lyphoma society of Canada, I thought I would combine the two.

Tickets are $10, this will get you in the door and also include a late lunch. There will be a bar as well as a silent auction, 50-50, and some raffle items. Message me or email me for more info and to purchase tickets. Its gonna be a real fun time!

ps. This is an 18+ event, sorry kids...



I tried looking you up on Facebook, but had no luck.  But try and find me and I will accept you as my friend, of course...
Aslo, would you be able to get something from that bistro, or restaurant across the street from the office, or even from the guy that was letting rent the pub...I am looking for prizes, silent action items and raffle items for our party...I'm thinking of as many people as possible!!

Thanks and we will talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment