14 May 2011

Back at 'er!

Eep! It's been awhile! But, I can say with confidence that I have been doing a lot of writing. In fact, I have been doing some writing that I get paid for. It's for a local magazine and I've been enjoying the topics that they've given me so far. Now, I am starting my directed workplace learning project (practicum) for school. I decided to do what they call a creative one, so I don't have a job for it, so no placement, but I am working on my first novel. I never thought that I would actually write a book, but now I'm excited for it!
It's going to be a TON of work, and I know the road will be a long, tough one but I am looking forward to the challenge. 


My first step is to put together a character profile for each of my main characters. I plan on having four of them and they each will have a supernatural power that they are discovering (don't worry, no vampires!!). It's a travel based novel, and each character is going to discover more about themselves as they travel the world. The story line is in the works and I'm sure it will be ever evolving. 


I guess I better get on the writing horsey now and get to work. Updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment