25 August 2010

I don't have a title for this

I totally suck at writing these days. Not the content, just the lack of wanting to do it. I've not got any motivation. Haven't really had any since class ended in June. I better change that considering I'm heading back to school in a few weeks. Perhaps this is where the motivation in other areas of my life have disappeared to as well. I haven't been motivated to do much lately. I eat (way too much), sleep, and go to work. That has been it lately. I need to find my passion and drive again. It comes in waves. It's been gone for way too long.

I've been dreaming about travel again. I always dream about it, but it's been on my mind a lot lately. I can't wait to go to Europe next year. Travel is good for my soul. It is my soul. Ever since I discovered what it offers, it's been a part of me and I know that part of me will never leave. The desire is always going to be there. I just need to put that desire into other aspects of my life. I know that if I do, I will be unstoppable. Sounds corny, but I know that it's true.

I've got a lot to think about and a lot of things to sort out. There's been so much on my mind. I just need to work it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment