05 December 2009

Rants and Rambles

I am horrible at keeping you these blogs. Or any writing in general that is not school related. Just can't seem to concentrate. Feeling so exhausted lately. Wish I knew why. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I literally can't get enough sleep no matter how long I seem to sleep for. I just don't feel right. Hopefully I will find out soon what exactly is going on.

Not too much else going on. Haven't really felt like doing much of anything. Although I am excited for Christmas. I love the holidays. Spending time with family and friends, simply celebtrating each other. I just wish some of the people that I care about would get along. At least put aside their differences for one day and just enjoy the company that would surround them. Too bad pride, arrogance, and vanity get in the way. Trust me, I have had my moments too. But for once, I wish everyone would just shove it and get along. I guess I have a better chance of monkeys flying out of my ass before that happens. Better yet, I'll win the lottery before! Less painful sounding than the monkeys...

I guess I am just trying to clear my head. This year has been a whirlwind. I've accomplished somethings that I wanted to, but I haven't on others. That is the goal. Worry less about those who don't seem to give a shit and worry more about those who do. You all know which side of the fence you stand on. If not, just ask. I'll be more than happy to give you my opinion whether you like what I say or not. Man, this makes me sound angry and bitter. Perhaps I am. I guess I am tired of all the bullshit. The people saying what they want to say, hearing what they want to hear but not actually listening to any side or anyone that is telling them something. If you don't like the decisions that have been made, too bad for you. What's done is done. It doesn't benefit you? Excuse me for not giving a rats ass. Quite being so goddamn selfish and GET THE FUCK OVER IT. My world doesn't revolve around you. It revolves around me. Offended? Then this message is definitely directed at you.

Okay, rant done for today. I feel purged. For now. Drama done for the evening. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment