22 July 2012

Stuck


This is exactly how I feel. I have no idea which way I am facing. Sometimes I feel like I have done nothing in my life, like I've accomplished nothing. This is so far from the truth but sometimes I just feel like it's not been enough, or that I should have done certain things or not done others. I was talking to my mom about this today. She thinks that what I have accomplished and experienced could be intimidating to some. I have no idea why this would be. Sure I have travelled and been to place that many haven't, and I did most of that alone,and I have a university degree and those are feats are far from small, but I feel like I still have so much more left to do. I feel like I am stuck where I am currently and have to do much more before I can move forward. Why I would intimidate someone is beyond me. 

I am still feel stuck. I feel confused. I feel...I don't know what I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment