07 June 2012

Astrology and Me

Feeling so much more in control today. Yesterday was such an odd emotional whirlwind. I think felt every single emotion that is out there. Well, except for hate and blind rage. But I was close. Today, is so much better. Maybe I feel better because the sun was shining and it was gorgeous out? I don't know. But I do know that the world is mine for the taking. I am going to go after what I want and I am going to get it. How do I know?
Simple. When I say I am going to do or get something, I simply don't stop until I do. That would be the upside to the insane stubbornness that I have inherited from BOTH sides of my family. German, Italian, and Scottish blood run through my veins - what can I say? 


I'm still in my "new-age hippy" phase. Actually, I just think that I was born this way! Seriously. I am just looking at my natal chart (astrology chart) and it is scarily accurate. I like that though. Gives me some insight to why I am the way I am, and why I act and behave the way I do.


Like this: Their intuition is enormous, although it is sometimes self-serving. 
So true. On all accounts. Kind of ties in with my previous posts about women's intuition. 


My start sign is Aquarius but my moon sign is in Scorpio... 
Moon in Scorpio people radiate strength. Even in the absence of experience, they seem to "just know" things. It would be difficult to shock or scare away Lunar Scorpios in the face of emotional honesty and power. Some people instinctively want to lean on them, and other less brave folk run a little scared. Lunar Scorpios have exceptional "radar" that allows them to size up a situation--and a person--quickly and expertly. This ability to understand human motivation and nature can be too close for comfort for some, and enormously comforting for others. Many Lunar Scorpios are intelligent and astute. Those that use their enormous powers for intimacy and honesty are the happiest, and they make the most interesting and rewarding friends and lovers.
I enjoy that last bit very much!


This is a GREAT summation: 
Courageous, brave, independent, not a fearful nature. A very sensual and progressive woman.
Weaknesses: excesses of pleasures of the flesh, sensual delights and sensuality. Difficulty letting go. 


I'd post the whole thing, but it's super long. Point is, my intuition is bang on and I know what it is trying to tell me. It's telling me to go for it! And I will! 


Especially since this is piece of info is a part of my horoscope:


Overview Horoscope:
While your romantic life may be on the tricky side until after the 27th, dear Aquarius, you are beginning a year-long trend that brings wonderful opportunities to boost your social life, explore your creativity, and find new avenues for entertainment and self-expression. For some of you, a friend could turn into a romantic partner, or could introduce you to one during this cycle. Even so, watch for a tendency to misplace your faith in someone this month. Be strict with yourself and others when it comes to your money.


Anyway. Let's just say that I am feeling better and have a plan! Now to put it into action! 

No comments:

Post a Comment