30 January 2012

Happiness Returns.


“Dancing almost always turns out to be a good idea.” 

- Anne Lamott
It sure does. Always puts me in a good mood. Or a great mood if I'm already in a good one. Feeling better than I did yesterday. I am better than okay. I am doing well. Watching my fuzzy bum, Landon, play and just be an overall sweet puppy makes me happy. Dancing makes me happy. So does reading, as well as writing. Things in life are good, great even. I'm going to Mexico on Thursday for five days. I need a mini-vacation. 


Other than that, there is not really much that I can say. I am really trying to focus on at least writing this blog everyday. Makes me feeling like I am actually exercising my writing muscles and keeping myself "in the game,"  so to speak. I can't expect to improve if I don't practice daily. So that is what I am planning to do. Practice writing daily. Reading more is also on my list. It helps to improve my writing and I enjoy it, so why not?


Okay, okay. Enough of the rambling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment