10 January 2012

Changes

I've always been someone who has bee wary of change. I like knowing how things work, and when things change there is always that little sick feeling in my stomach of not know what's going to happen when something changes. I am trying to work on that. I am trying to change my aversion to change, if you will. This is a strange fact about me because I like adventure and challenge and the unknown. 


So why the aversion to change? I can't really say. Like all things in life good or bad can come out of certain events. Sometimes you can influence things and sometimes you can't. I guess there is always that fear that something bad will happen. But how can you know if changes that happen are good or bad, if you don't let them happen? Mistakes are meant to be learned from and the great things in life can't be realizes if things always stay the same. 


So to all the changes that are about to happen that I can't control, I embrace you. I may not like what happens but I will learn from you. And if I do like it, then thank you for happening. 


To the changes I can control, I also embrace you. You are happening because I don't want to settle and will never settle. 


So, here's to change! The good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly. You are what makes life ebb and flow. I embrace you and am looking forward to all the challenges that you present to me. 



1 comment:

  1. One thing I have learned that to be successful one needs to get use to being uncomfortable because in those moments we grow. I hope the changes that come your way make your life better.

    ReplyDelete