24 August 2011

MUSES NEED TO SPEAK TO ME!!!

Well kids,

Here is another update from the amazing person that is me! HA! I'm at a loss for things to say today. Okay. Let me be more specific. I am at a loss as to what to write for the next chapter in my novel. I have no idea where I want to go with it. Tons of ideas, but none that suit this next chapter. There are writers out there that say they don't believe in writer's block. I don't believe in them! Well, that's not true. My blockage (that sounds gross, but the word choice is appropriate here!) comes from wanting to go in all different directions. Perhaps I was a tad over zealous in choosing to start a novel for my final school project. Thank Jebus I don't have to write the whole damn thing, or I'd be screwed! Quitting is NOT an option, although that is what I want to do. I faith that my story will be good, perhaps even great, but the time limit and other things that need to be done are pressing on my brain. If this was just a side project, I'm sure it's completion would be inevitable. And easier, or at least less pressure and more enjoyable. I'd have more freedom to change things and add and basically do as I please. 
Don't get me wrong. I work better under pressure and deadlines, but I think I underestimated what I was prepared to do for this. Or maybe I just need to be a better judge of time and planning. Yeah...That's probably it. UGH! *GROAN* *WHINE* *POUT*

In my next life when I do this I shall see if I can be a blogger. Somehow I always have something to say on here. Even if it makes no sense at all. And, come to think of it, this blog started out as a class assignment two years ago, and I am still at it! So maybe the novel will have the same results. I hope. Well, better get at it!


Later hot potaters!



No comments:

Post a Comment