20 March 2011

Fate

Do you ever get the feeling that there are signs being pointed in your direction?
I supposed that everyone does. There are those that are pointing you towards something and you don't know what that is, and then there are those that are pointing you towards something or someone that you recognize. Something or someone you're familiar with but you don't know what those signs are supposed to mean.
I've had that happen to me a few times recently. I'm trying to figure out how to interpret them. 
Is there something that I am supposed to do? Something that I am supposed to wait for? Hope for? Forget?


Fate has a funny way of bringing things and people into and out of our lives. We get hints all the time even if we don't recognize them as that. If we do, it's up to us to figure out what to do. But how do you we know what choice is the right one? Or if we're not supposed to make the 'right' choice because we need to learn something?
I guess this is one of life's eternal questions. Answers are provided just as much as they are elusive. 


What should I make of the signs that I've been given?


Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment