15 December 2010

More and more!

I'm slowly adding more and more features to this blog. I finally have some free time to write and update this thing, so do be suprised if you notice a flood of posts in the next few weeks! My exam went well today, and I am so happy that it is done with! I'm celebrating by creating this and drinking wine.

Perhaps I should apologize in advance in case of any drunken blogs...

I think I should also do some catching up on my reading as I have been living under a rock and haven't been paying much attention to the news, radio, or even books. So I plan on starting Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I borrowed it from someone awhile ago and should probably read it and give it back. I'll let you know what I think about it. I've been trolling through the Chapters and Amazon sites wishlisting a bunch of different books, so hopefully I can add to the books I like list. But I guess before I buy more, I should finish the ones that I have already paid for but not read yet. I have a bad habit of doing that. I go to a book store, look around and buy at least one or two books. It's like my crack. I swear, if I a guy wanted to impress me, he'd hide the ring in a book (one I want of course!) and propose in the store. If he were rich, he'd rent it out after hours and do that...Okay, okay. Vivid imaginings from a hopeless romantic...anyways...I'll suggest said guy do this when I am actually nearer to meeting and being with said guy before...and I am rambling. I digress. See you folks later! I have some real writing to work on.

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment