11 September 2010

Wahh, wahh, wahh.

How do we not let our emotions get to us? I'm normally really good at not letting things get to me, but once again, today is one of those days where I sit and ponder things and wonder why I feel the way I do. Why can't I let things go? Or people for that matter. Rather, my feelings about certain people. It's easy to preach to others on how they should go about doing things, but when it comes to taking my own advice, I can't. It just doesn't seem to apply. Thoughts linger and old feelings resurface. Maybe I don't want to let them go. But in doing that, I know that I am only hindering my own growth and options for the future. People have an innate sense about others and how they are feeling. Most likely it's the reason I am single. I don't want to put myself out there. I seem to be content with living in my own little bubble. I don't know why this is. Even though I say that I want more, I do nothing about it.
It's always about a guy. And of course, he knows nothing about how I feel and if he does, doesn't feel the same. Same old story.

Wahh, wahh. wahh.


Even I bore myself with this nonsense. It just doesn't go away.


Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment