18 December 2009

Today is Better!

Today is a much better day. Well, okay. Now it is. This week has been a gong show and I have been super stressed out with school and work. But I am done for the semster, so I can relax for a bit. I barely know what to say as there is so much going on in my head. I guess I am just glad that all the stress is over. I can clear my head and start new and fresh. That is just exactly what I need. New and fresh.


The basic difference between a warrior and an ordinary man is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as either a blessing or a curse (Carlos Castanenda).



I need to see everything as a blessing. Everything is a blessing whether it is in disguise or not. Sometimes I guess it just takes time to see it. I'll see it soon.

I am working on something that will, hopefully, help me in my future...or at least help me with my confidence in obtaining my goals. I don't want to jinx it, so I am not going to say too much. Just wish me luck with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment