21 October 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah.

The general junk spewing from my head? It's always the same. Here I am, wondering what exactly is it that I am supposed to be learning about life. About love. About,well, anything really.

I am true to my Aquarian nature. Always analysing. Always questioning. I am restless. There is so much to do, that I don't even know where to begin.

I think about such random things. Have such random dreams. Salacious ones lately. There is someone out there for me. I have yet to find him. He could already be in my life. I wouldn't know. He's not yet known to me. I don't know what I think about that. Sometimes I want things to happen NOW, other times, I am okay with waiting. I am okay with knowing that the wait will be worth it.

The problem with this, and other aspects of life, is that when I overthink, I over analyse. When I do that, I slip in to the melancholic part of my personality. Sometimes, this is a good thing. I draw on it. Feed off it and produce. Sometimes, my overact mind does just that. Overact. That is why I withdraw. I need to find my own solutions or, at least, find peace with the unknown.

I am unknown. I'd compare myself witha painter's blank page, but the truth is, I am a story that is still unwritten.

No comments:

Post a Comment